Vacature Supply Planning & Purchasing Coordinator
Vacancy for a supporting and professional Supply Planning & Purchasing Coordinator (Utrecht)
Our client, Certis Europe, offers solutions to help growers grow healthy crops in a way that is good for people and our planet. Certis is ambitious and wants to grow and improve further. As part of their ambition to improve continuously the coming period the implementation of a new ERP package will be carried out. For a thorough preparation and a successful implementation, they will appeal to the available knowledge and capacity of members of the Business Excellence Team. As a result, a vacancy of Supply Planning and Purchasing Coordinator has arisen for a period of at least 2 years.
As an all-round Supply Chain Professional you will support the planning and purchasing team to ensure smooth running of supply and operations across a defined group of customers and in- and external production assets. In close cooperation with the Operations Manager and Business Excellence team members you will provide operational coordination and support to manage cost, responsiveness and uncertainty. You will also contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall supply chain processes.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist Demand & Supply Planner executing operational tasks such as inventory check: monthly stock reconciliation, annual physical stock check in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Support D&S Planner in:
- up and closing productions in ERP, optimise service delivery for allocated tollers/productions;
- purchases and goods receipt in ERP coming from 3rd Party or intercompany resale suppliers;
- Support D&S Planner for designated area in preparing S&OP process to maintain the established strong relationships with commercial organisation and other key members of the supply chain;
- Support when needed local warehouse flows and customs clearance, inbound logistics cost and direct delivery opportunities for finished products;
- Ensure the operational execution of the process for SKUs, ensuring both the efficient introduction and removal of products, where appropriate working with the Master Data Management officer as required.
The ideal candidate has a “get the job done” mindset and likes to work in an international and informal team with colleagues of different nationalities. Besides you have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor/Master level (Supply Chain/Business Administration/ Transport & Logistic or simular);
- At least several years of relevant experience in planning, purchasing (preferably in the chemical business) and/or in a supply chain operational role;
- Familiar with ERP and modern software (MRPII and/ or APICS knowledge preferred) and experience working with the Sales & Operating Planning (S&OP) process;
- Outgoing and approachable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, keeping oversight and (re-)set priorities;
- Service-minded, pragmatic, efficient and well-organized and enjoys planning, communicating, coordinating and organizing preferable in agriculture/(petro-) chemical industry;
- Ability to identify personal development opportunities and engages to grow and improve.
Our client, Certis, offers solutions to help growers grow healthy crops in a way that is good for people and our planet. Certis Europe is an organisation with an informal atmosphere and a pragmatic way of working. Certis places a lot of attention on the growth and development of its employees. The head office of Certis Europe is located in Maarssen, The Netherlands, with direct operation in twelve Western and Southern Europe countries. In few months’ time, head office will be moved to Utrecht (close to Central Station). Certis has 350 employees spread across its European branches and the head office.
If you are interested in making a substantial contribution to a purpose driven international company, then this is an interesting opportunity for you! The position offers a lot of challenge and responsibility with plenty of growth opportunities. Certis offers an attractive package with a competitive salary, a good pension provision, 13th month salary and a bonus scheme.
Are you interested in this vacancy, please apply via the button 'direct solliciteren'. If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Johan Fekken of Employment Services (06-53498607/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employment Services is responsible for the recruitment & selection of suitable candidates for this vacancy. You can find more information on www.employmentservices.nl
Keywords: Vacancy, Supply Chain, Utrecht, Planning, Coordinator, Purchasing, Logistic, Transport, ERP, International, English.