Vacature Supply Chain Planner EMEA
We are currently recruiting for a professional supply chain planner EMEA who will be
(largely autonomously) execute supply chain assignments in EMEA under supervision of the manager planning EMEA.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Execute local scheduling and intercompany supply chain movements by using Slimstock, based on business demands and available capacity on site level;
- Provide support for EMEA item management (supply chain related);
- Control EMEA consigned stock;
- Implement improvements in production/warehouse processes between affiliates allowing maximum operational flexibility according to customer service, quality, HSE and cost targets;
- Analyse and implement EMEA stocking policies and implement continuous improvements of inventory levels in both product related resources (e.g. raw materials, semi-finished goods) and finished goods;
- Support on working capital and materials availability targets;
- Keep track on performance levels with regard to customer service, stock levels, costs and lead times to end customer and referring KPI’s;
- Perform control tasks on quality, execute and approve local Supply Chain activities according to the BPR model, like: IA approval, ACQ’s, WO variances, WO hours, as set in EMEA supply chain policies and procedures;
- Perform cycle counts which are owned by sales Europe;
- Support production allocation in EMEA via current product portfolio and INI’s;
- Participating in ongoing improvement processes.
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality responsibilities:
Comply with the applicable regulations and standards regarding quality, safety, environmental as well as the occupational health standards in order to minimize risks in these areas and to create opportunities and chances for improvement.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic personality who is a confident and trusted business partner with potential to grow and exploit future career opportunities. You have a natural interest in commodity markets, take initiative, are well organized and accurate and are flexible and stress resistant. Besides you have the following qualifications:
- HBO level of education;
- Relevant experience in a production environment, preferable experience with bulk chemicals;
- Relevant knowledge of production DRP and MRP and stock management;
- Knowledge of applicable planning and administration systems;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language;
- Good knowledge of word, processing software, spreadsheet software, ERP systems and slimstock;
- Good communication skills
- Interest and ability in working at a team;
- Well orgnaized, good prioritizing skills, focus on quality, reliable, customer focus and stress resistant.
Our client is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. For nearly 100 years our client has helped customers around the world achieve production efficiency, improve product quality, and lower costs through a combination of innovative technology, process knowledge, and customized services. Our client serves businesses worldwide with a network of dedicated and experienced professionals whose mission is to make a difference.
Today, the company has a global presence in 21 countries and 28 production locations, with 28% of 2017 net sales in EMEA. Corporate headquarters is located in the States, with regional headquarters in Uithoorn, The Netherlands, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Shanghai, China. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has a long track record of financial consistency and strength.
At this moment there is a vacancy for an energetic
Supply Chain Planner EMEA
An interesting, challenging job in an internationally, constantly growing and developing environment, wherein people are stimulated and supported to reach their goals. Committed and driven individuals will find challenges in their job, formal and informal leadership development and educational opportunities.
This job will be interesting for candidates who like to broaden their supply chain experience in an international company who offers a pleasant working environment. Our client is an ambitious, growing company.
Furthermore our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
On behalf of our client, Employment Services as recruitment agency is responsible for the search and selection of candidates for this position. Please feel free to contact one of our consultants for more information. You can also apply for this job directly by uploading your resume and motivation letter.
If you are interested in this job and you fit the profile, we would like to invite you to apply for this job.
Employment Services B.V.
Attn. Drs. Diederik Leeman MBA,
Oude Utrechtseweg 18B
3743 KN BAARN