Vacature Senior Account Manager
The sales & marketing department is to initiate and maintain market relations with all the (potential) customers. To solicit requests for quotations and develop the proposals into orders along the vision and strategy of the company.
On the basis of customer-market relations to periodically investigate, monitor and report the requirements for electronic solutions and services.
- To achieve the financial and operational budgets of the designated saes and marketing organisation
- Decides on aspects in relation to his/her assigned organisation
- To execute decisions of the management team
- To achieve the company targets in respect to success ratio, order intake and margins
- To assure the highest morale and motivation within the assigned organisation
- To secure customer satisfaction
- To report periodically on his/her assigned accounts, including the progress towards the agreed targets
- To ensure the optimal cooperation between the sales and marketing organisation and all other departments.
- To make use, monitor and report from the available, assigned (sales) tools.
- To address and direct the assigned sales and marketing support staff in respect to create proposals, provide documentation and other marketing and sales activities.
- Raise and apply the budgets for the assigned accounts.
- Acts in accordance with the company’s authority list
- To act in best interest of the company to achieve the company’s targets.
- Knowledge of the maritime market, preferably maritime electronics
- HBO working and thinking level
- Preferably a background in the Northern Netherlands
- Concern and pro-activity in respect to sales and marketing effectivity
- Concern for efficiency
- Concern for operational excellence
- Commercial insight
- Commercial competences
- Consideration for continuity
Sense for company identity = culture
Our client is an international supplier of electronics, connectivity and communication equipment for the maritime sector. In addition, the company is active in providing service and maintenance.
The organization provides unique technical service expertise, with the aim of making customers operate more efficiently and profitably through higher continuity and lower operational costs.
Our client gives its customers access to a well-located network of technical support along all major shipping routes around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The head office is located in Rotterdam, this vacancy is located at the office in Delfzijl
Are you interested in this vacancy, please apply via the button 'direct solliciteren'. If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Diederik Leeman (06-53832111 / email@example.com).
Employment Services B.V.
Attn. Drs. Diederik Leeman MBA,
Oude Utrechtseweg 18B
3743 KN BAARN