Vacature Sales Manager Southern Europe
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business stakeholders. You will build new partnerships with high profile prospects from current accounts and newly generated leads from your own market research.
Maintain and grow an existing account portfolio in the Professional (Horeca) sector while developing new business with DIY, Food retailers.
Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Communicate clearly and regularly territorial progress at commercial meetings and directly to the CEO;
- Forecast and track key account metrics;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Minimum of 5 years proven B2B sales related experience
- DIY and/or Food Retail industry experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent business communication skills in Italian, Spanish and English
- Flexible and available to travel 20-30% of your time, including representing the company at various international trade exhibitions
- Passionate for business and relationship development
- Quality BA/BS degree or equivalent
Securit® is a third-generation family business, a leading global brand in visual communication products for bars, restaurants, hotels and homes. Our customers include cash & carry specialists, horeca equipment distributors, shop-fitting specialists and high street retailers. In 2017, we supplied customers in more than 70 countries from our headquarter in Almere.
Interested in this fast expanding business?
Employment Services is in charge of searching for suitable candidates for this important role.
Please contact us if you meet the requirements and like to expand the position of Securit in Southern Europe.
Employment Services B.V.
Mr. Tjen Schifferstein
Oude Utrechtseweg 18 B
3743 KN Baarn
T: 06 2021 1227