Vacature Sales Engineer
Our client’s mission is to build clean and reliable intelligent energy storage systems to support the energy transition in maritime industry. As a Sales Engineer you are the bridge between the engineering and sales department. Your goal is to help to achieve the further growth of our client within the changing world of energy storage systems and their applications. In this position you will be mainly focused on technical support to the commercial team and providing correct information and documentation to the customer. As an international player, our client is looking for an eager Sales Engineer based in the Netherlands (Hoofddorp).
What’s in a day’s work?
- Providing technical support with the preparation and handling of quotations, tenders and assignments.
- Making (power) calculations using a calculation model with the aim of advising the customer.
- Making drawings for commercial documentation with the aim of advising the customer.
- Supporting in acquiring and visiting customers to discuss technical solutions, applications and potential orders.
- Proactively undertaking technical sales activities and new product introductions.
What are we are looking for?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, energy engineering or similar field
- Proven experience as an engineer with demonstrable commercial affinity or experience in a similar technical/commercial position (3+ years)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the production of drawings in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- Affinity with renewable energy and , experience in this area is a plus.
- A business fluent command of Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- Excellent and convincing writing skills.
- A proactive and independent attitude
- Ambitious and enterprising
- Great perseverence
Employment Services B.V.
Attn. Drs. Diederik Leeman MBA,
Oude Utrechtseweg 18B
3744 MA BAARN
T: 035-543 543 0