Vacature Purchasing Coordinator
Our client, Certis Europe, offers solutions to help growers grow healthy crops in a way that is good for people and our planet. Certis is ambitious and wants to grow and improve further. Because the current capacity does not match the workload, the Business Excellence team is looking for reinforcement with a Purchasing Coordinator
In this role you’re supporting the procurement and supply chain processes and ensures a proper handling of agreements based on the purchasing, supply chain and sales plan. As an integral part of the purchasing department you’re the one who executes these transactions for theGreek subsidiary of Certis. For Certis Europe you’re also responsible for purchasing and coordinating labels and raw materials in accordance with the delivery time and the required quality. Besides that, you have an important role in keeping track of the physical stocks of raw materials and products and their shelf life. In case of identified abnormalities, you are the one who takes action and provides a solution. In short, a beautiful and versatile function in which you will have to deal with all facets of the supply chain.
- Completed at least a Bachelor level (Supply Chain/Business Administration/ Transport & Logistic or simular);
- Relevant experience in planning, purchasing (preferably in the chemical business) and/or in a supply chain operational role;
- Familiar with ERP and modern software and experience working with the Sales & Operating Planning (S&OP) process;
- Outgoing and approachable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, keeping oversight and (re-)set priorities;
- Service-minded, pragmatic, efficient and well-organized and enjoys planning, communicating, coordinating and organizing preferable in agriculture/(petro-) chemical industry;
- Ability to identify personal development opportunities and engages to grow and improve.
Certis offers solutions to help growers grow healthy crops in a way that is good for people and our planet. It is Certis' ambition to increase the proportion of registered plant protection products with natural origins to 25% of turnover in 2022.
Certis Europe is an organisation with an informal atmosphere and a pragmatic way of working. Certis places a lot of attention on the growth and development of its employees. The head office is located in Utrecht (close to Central Station) and supports 12 branches in Western and Southern Europe countries. In total, Certis has 350 employees spread across its European branches.
If you are interested in making a substantial contribution to a purpose driven international company, then this is an interesting opportunity for you! Certis offers an attractive package with a competitive salary, a good pension provision, 13th month salary and a bonus scheme. You can apply to this vacancy via the button 'direct solliciteren'.
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Johan Fekken of Employment Services (06-53498607/ email@example.com).
Employment Services is responsible for the recruitment & selection of suitable candidates for this vacancy. You can find more information on www.employmentservices.nl
Keywords: Vacancy, Supply Chain, Utrecht, Planning, Coordinator, Scheduler, Purchasing, Logistic, Transport, ERP, International.