Vacature Project Manager
• Being responsible for project execution, you are a major stakeholder with substantial influence on the customer’s satisfaction and experience;
• Internally you are the customer’s ambassador and the owner of the financial project result;
• You cooperate with all stakeholders and keep your customers informed during the entire project management process;
• In addition you cooperate with the sales team, coordinates sales support activities and consults with customers regarding technical specifications;
• Responsible for a good and satifactory end-to-end realization of assigned projects: managing, controlling and executing of all project phases, plus providing aftercare;
• Project management in this role refers to project initiation, preparation, designing, manufacturing, transformer commissioning, delivery, transport, installation, taking into account aspects of time, budget, quality, organizational matters and the provisioning of information;
• A pivotal part of the project plan is the project staffing aspect and project kick-offs, ensuring that the right set of motivated professionals with required skills and competencies are working on assigned tasks and topics in a timely fashion, with proper information and risk assessment;
• Contributing to the quality awareness and quality control within the organization;
• Analyze and propose improvements in case deviations occur between the project principles and final project results;
• Monitoring order and project progress combined with continious reporting on project status.
• On average 10% travelling per year in Europe and the USA: visiting US customers for a week every two/three months and European customers more frequently on a day trip basis.
What makes you a great Project Manager?
As a Project Manager you are an inspiring and stimulating colleague with solid project management experience in production and / or capital goods markets. You have the following qualifications:
• At least 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager, preferable within a manufacturing, turnkey or infrastructure environment with industry, energy or capital goods experience;
• Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field, an affinity for technology and you are confident when interacting with Engineers;
• You are trained and certified in Project Management principles and have applied these principles to disciplines such as planning, stakeholder management, and information flows;
• You combine your Project Management skills with strong financial insights and superb communicative and managerial skills;
• Experience gained in a quality department or with a quality management system is preferd;
• You are performance-driven, results-oriented and willing to go the extra mile no matter what it takes to ensure that your customers‘ objectives are reached;
• You are a great communicator in both Dutch and English and preferable in other languages too.
Our client manufactures large power transformers, phase shifting transformers and reactors. Wherever electricity is required, generated and distributed: our client supplies bespoke products in line with demand, adapted to the customer’s operating, installation, and servicing requirements. You may trust that our client goes into every customer’s special technical challenges, analyze them, and find a solution tailored to each individual request.
They strive for the highest customer dedication. Customers, such as electricity transmission system operators in the energy sector, highly value their pro-active approach, in-depth project tracking, timely and clear communication, clear product strategy and close connection with Engineering and R&D.
As the world’s leading pure-play transformer specialist our client is eager to stay ahead of the game.
You may expect a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop yoyrself and to draw your own career path. This function is a key role and has plenty great career perspectives. Working for our client is working for a company with a heart for its people and a focus on growth and continuity. Great colleagues and pleasant working conditions make it a real pleasure to head to the office every day. All together this company ensures that you feel like a real family member.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you meet the requirements for this role? Then please apply. Employment Services is responsible for the search and selection of suitable candidates for this vacancy. For more information, please contact:
Employment Services BV
Oude Utrechtseweg 18 B
3743 KN Baarn
Keywords: Project Management, Project Manager, PM, Relationship Management, After Sales, Quality Management, LPT, transformers, turnkey, industrial, energy, capital goods, Europe, USA.