Vacature Project Manager (French speaking) - Nijmegen/Arnhem
Versatile and internationally oriented Project Manager position at a manufacturer of power transformers for the global energy sector amongst other industries. What makes this a great job?
• Being responsible for project execution, you are a major stakeholder with substantial influence on the customer’s satisfaction and
experience. You cooperate with all stakeholders and keep your customers informed during the entire project management
• Internally you are the customer’s ambassador and the owner of the financial project result. In addition you cooperate with the
sales team, coordinates sales support activities and consults with customers regarding technical specifications;
• Responsible for a good and satifactory end-to-end realization of assigned projects: managing, controlling and executing of all
project phases. Project management in this role refers to project initiation, preparation, designing, manufacturing, transformer
commissioning, delivery, transport, installation, taking into account aspects of time, budget, quality, organizational matters and
the provisioning of information. Monitoring order and project progress combined with continious reporting on project status;
• A pivotal part of the project plan is the project staffing aspect and project kick-offs, ensuring that the right set of motivated
professionals with required skills and competencies are working on assigned tasks and topics in a timely fashion, with proper
information and risk assessment;
• Contributing to the quality awareness and quality control within the organization. Analyze and propose improvements in case
deviations occur between the project principles and final project results;
• Visiting customers abroad when required.
What makes you a great (French speaking) Project Manager?
As a Project Manager you are an inspiring and stimulating colleague with solid project management experience in production and / or capital goods markets. You have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field combined with at least 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager,
preferable within a manufacturing, turnkey or infrastructure environment with industry, energy or capital goods experience.
Additional experience gained in a quality department or with quality management systems is a plus;
• Trained and certified in Project Management principles and have applied these principles to disciplines such as planning,
stakeholder management and information flows;
• Capable to combine Project Management skills with strong financial insights and superb communicative and managerial skills.
You are a great communicator in both French and English, preferable in other languages too, and confident to interact with
• Performance-driven, results-oriented and willing to go the extra mile no matter what it takes to ensure that your customers‘
objectives are reached.
Manufacturer of large power transformers, phase shifting transformers and reactors. Wherever electricity is required, generated and distributed in the world, bespoke products are supplied in line with demand, adapted to the customer’s operating, installation, and servicing requirements.
You may expect a competitive salary and employee benefits package. You have the opportunity to develop yourself and to draw your own career path. This function is a key role and has many career perspectives.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you qualify?
Then please apply. Employment Services is responsible for the search and selection of suitable candidates for this vacancy. Employment Services in Baarn is a renowned executive search firm that has been proven to be effective in the past four decades.
For more information, please check with:
Employment Services BV
Oude Utrechtseweg 18 B
3743 KN Baarn, The Netherlands
Keywords: project management, project manager, PM, French, France, customer relationship, after sales, quality management, manufacturer, LPT, power transformers, turnkey, industrial, energy sector, capital goods.