Vacature Marketing and Communication Manager
For this new position we are looking for a manager with a clear and inspiring vision on how to promote our client as a company and the impact we are making in the world of energy storage systems for hybrid and full electric ships. The challenging hands-on position is a combination of strategy development and practical execution. The Marketing & Communication Manager will be based at our headquarters in The Netherlands, Hoofddorp.
What’s in a day’s work?
- Implementing a complete and befitting marketing strategy
- Sparring partner of the managing board, reporting directly to the CEO
- Responsible for all marketing and public relation activities
- Responsible for all outgoing communication and actively involved in the process of press releases, external newsletters, new product introductions, vacancies etcetera
- Proactive initiation of content campaigns on our website and social media channels
- Ongoing maintenance of the company website. Experience with online content management systems is a plus
- Maintenance and further development of our brand identity and ensuring that this is embedded in all our outings
- Keeping the marketing materials up-to-date
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of internal and external events
- Proven experience in the field of marketing & communication in a B2B environment
- A bachelor or master degree in communication or commercial direction
- Very good understanding of the media landscape, including social media
- Keen on recognizing news value and able to convey this to our target group
- Interest and curiosity in energy transition, sustainability of shipping and technology
- A proactive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, self organized and able to work independently Strategic thinker with a passion for content
- Excellent skills in communication and writing
- Business fluency in Dutch and English is a must. German is a plus
- Intrinsic motivation to create a sustainable impact
What does our client offer?
- Excellent market-based salary, based on knowledge and work experience;
- Secondary working conditions appropriate for this position;
- An enthusiastic team of colleague;
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise.
Employment Services B.V.
Attn. Drs. Diederik Leeman MBA,
Oude Utrechtseweg 18B
3744 MA BAARN
T: 035-543 543 0