Vacature Financial Accountant (German speaking)
For the Finance department of our client in the Netherlands, Utrecht region, we are looking for a
German speaking Financial Accountant
The main focus of this function is to supervise, evaluate, record and analyze financial data with the purpose of controlling the data flows and providing timely management control data. The Financial Accountant reports to the Teamleader Accounting.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Support in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting;
- Prepare invoice accrual, prepayments, fixed assets at month ends;
- Providing assistance and support to other team members and to other departments for accounting related matters;
- Encode and control the invoices and cost declarations;
- Booking several bank accounts, credit card and payment tools;
- Mutate balance sheets and reportings;
- Booking memo- and/or journal entries;
- Participate in ad hoc projects to support management and project teams in various tasks.
- Bachelor degree level (for example HEAO AC, BE, SPD), or similar;
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in similar position;
- Experience in working in a complex international organisation;
- Thorough knowledge of financial accounting (German Gaap), reporting and relevant fiscal legislation;
- Fluency in German and English, Dutch is an pre;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Personal characteristics: Good communication skills, proactive, stress tolerant and a can do attitude.
Our client is a first class company in food and retail and offers an interesting salary package and perspective.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Hendrik Roeleveld of Employment Services (06-57679413/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employment Services is based in Baarn and has a proven track record in search & selection, executive search and interim management (www.employmentservices.nl).
#Vacancy #Vacature, #financial, #control, #accounting, #Utrecht, #German, #Germany