Vacature Finance Manager (vervuld)
For the Dutch team our client is looking for candidates interested in a Finance Manager position in the real estate sector with the ambition to make a substantial contribution for a number of years. The position includes skills related to accounting, reporting, consolidation and control. The candidate will report to the head of the Finance Department in the Netherlands.
Responsibilities Finance Manager
- Prepare monthly (consolidation of) financial reporting of the Group entities in the Netherlands under Dutch GAAP & mainly IFRS;
- Coordination of statutory audit and attend to auditors’ requests and queries;
- Close liaison with respective managers to ensure timely submission of information required for financial reporting and tax compliance purposes;
- Review of reporting from property managers;
- Preparation of annual budgets;
- Monitoring of budget variance on a monthly basis;
- Translation of legal contracts to financial consequences / risks;
- Setting up new entities;
- Treasury Management;
- Preparation of bank loan covenant compliance;
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow projections;
- Preparation of corporate board/ shareholder resolutions;
- CIT calculation and review CIT return;
- Review VAT reporting
- Master’s degree in accountancy or business economy;
- 4 - 5 years in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Fluent Dutch and English required;
- Strong PC Skills in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including strong skills in MS Excel;
- Strong helicopter view with verbal and written communication skills, responsible, displays good initiative, strong organizational and analytical skills, diligent and accurate;
- Good team player as the Dutch team is a small team;
- Prior experience in real estate sector and familiarisation of relevant accounting standards and tax jurisdictions of real estate sector would be an advantage.
Our client is an international developer of residential and commercial properties, and owner of commercial properties including hotels in the PRC and The Netherlands.
The company is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange. The company is eager to broaden its footprint in the property market of the Netherlands and other regions, and will stay alert to new business opportunities. The Dutch team is a small team and will grow in line with the aspirations of the headquarters. The Finance Manager reports to the head of the finance department in the Netherlands. Our client offers a good package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
Have you become enthusiastic?
Do you feel attracted by this profile and are you interested in working in a hardworking team? Please contact Hendrik Roeleveld (06-57679413, firstname.lastname@example.org)or Vincent van Middelaar (06-22423197, email@example.com
Employment Services is a renowned recruitment and selection agency from Baarn that has been proven to be effective in filling permanent and interim vacancies for over 40 years. Employment Services is responsible for the recruitment & selection of suitable candidates for this vacancy. You can find more information on www.employmentservices.nl