Vacature EU Reporting Manager (IFRS Specialist)
For our client, an international FMCG company, we are looking for a
EU Reporting manager (IFRS Specialist)
Main task is to consolidate month-end data into one set of EU financials. You serve as the support of the Group Financial Reporting Manager for accounting queries in EU. In this position you advance the alignment of the various countries’ finance teams on topics such as the chart of accounts.
The EU Reporting Manager serves as the central knowledge point in Europe for matters related to the Navision module on lease accounting.
Monthly activities and or Year-End Activities
- Management of the Consolidation entity in Navision, posting of elimination journal entries, reconciliation of intercompany accounts, reconciliation of adjustment columns;
- Preparation of the EU Trial Balance;
- Preparation of the Audit pack and other reporting to the Group;
- Support of external audit in matters of the EU TB and lease accounting;
- Preparation of the EU cash flow reporting and preparation of the monthly cash flow statements;
- Assisting in treasury, cash management and cash forecasting;
- Contribution to finance projects;
- Support management with ad hoc reporting;
- Lease accounting: Coordinate data collection efforts on a periodical basis with the Finance, Legal, IT, and Purchasing departments in BENELUX, France, Germany and Denmark: - Update and maintain the lease database in the 13 business entities, - Execute rent reviews of all active lease agreements (800+), - Prepare and execute monthly journal entry data for all lease agreements in the 13 business entities
- Project activities: Drive efforts to align the GL account usage between the Group, Europe, and the various European countries.
The ideal candidate has:
- Master degree level (Accounting, Finance & Control) or Chartered Accountant;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position or in an Accountancy Firm;
- Experience in working in a comlex (international) organisation;
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS, Financial Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation;
- Fluency in English, Dutch is an pre;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Personal Characteristics: Good communication skills, proactive, stress tolerant and a can do attitude.
If you are interested in making a substantial contribution to a purpose driven international company, then this is an interesting opportunity for you! Our client offers an attractive package with a competitive salary, a good pension provision and a bonus scheme.
You can apply to this vacancy via the button 'direct solliciteren'.
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Hendrik Roeleveld, (06-57679413 / email@example.com or Vincent van Middelaar of Employment Services (06-22423197/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employment Services is responsible for the recruitment & selection of suitable candidates for this vacancy. You can find more information on www.employmentservices.nl
#Vacancy, #Utrecht, Accounting, Consolidation, IFRS 16, Lease accounting, Navision