Vacature CRM application manager - Rotterdam School of Management B.V.
The position of CRM application manager
RSM Digitalisation and Information Services (RDIS) is the primary IT (Information Technology) and innovation partner within RSM BV. The team of CRM application managers and IT business consultants work closely together with IT specialists to accelerate the primary process of the organisation (education) and its many supporting functions (marketing, sales, HR, finance). They articulate and channel the demand for IT resources to their various IT suppliers and facilitate and guide innovation projects.
The goal of RSM BV is to offer the best quality and state-of-the-art education to its students, which makes it a demanding environment where changes can come up fast. RDIS supports 120 co-workers and 700 students within RSM BV and has expanded their services towards the faculty RSM. For this reason a vacancy for a CRM application manager has been created, to strengthen the RDIS team.
Tasks & responsibilities that come with this position are:
- Work closely with CRM application managers, IT business consultants and business to develop and improve functions and maintain business applications: amongst others Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Power Automate.
- Collaborate with (power) users, IT Front Office and Back Office to handle more complex service requests, incidents and problems with respect to above-mentioned business software.
- Collaborate with IT business consultants and business to discover process improvement opportunities and contribute to the creation of change requests for the above-mentioned business applications/platforms.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of applicative functions in a facilitating role.
You will report directly to the Director of RDIS and maintain strong working relationships within the office and with external stakeholders, including (but not limited to) RSM BV’s faculty partners at the university.
This is you
You are a meticulous, customer-friendly colleague with excellent analytical and communication skills. You can work independently and you are a team player as well. You take initiatives, are a fast learner, self-starter, and a creative thinker. Next to this, you are very well capable of organizing your work in a structured way. In this high-demanding, professional environment it’s important that you are result-driven and resilient to stress. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. Last but not least you are easy to approach, ‘low-key’ and you possess the necessary social assertiveness.
In addition, to be successful in this position, you need to have:
- a relevant qualification of at least at bachelor level (Dutch HBO diploma) in business informatics, information management or similar
- 2+ years of experience in Configuration and Customization of Dynamics 365 CE (Workflows, Plugins, Logic Apps) and Web API.
- experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE
- focus on business value, customer experience and process optimisation
- excellent consulting skills.
Preferably you also have experience with:
- agile methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban).
Our client: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus UniversityBedrijfsprofiel
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam (RSM BV) is one of Europe’s most international and innovative business schools. Its primary focus is to develop business leaders with international careers who can become a force for positive change by carrying their innovative mindset into a sustainable future. RSM BV is privately funded and provides a first-class portfolio of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes with an international team of 100 staff working from the university campus in Rotterdam.
RSM BV offers an environment where the staff is encouraged to embrace change as a challenge in helping the organization reaching its goals and those of its students. The working atmosphere at RSM BV is informal and communication lines are short. Being an independent and commercial company within the Erasmus University, the situation of RSM BV is sometimes complex and challenging. At the same time the company itself it small enough to maintain personal contacts and be able to have an overview of what’s going on throughout the organization. The environment is culturally diverse and very international.
RSM BV is located in a pleasant and relatively small office, based at the Erasmus University campus in Rotterdam. It’s a lively environment, with students, staff and different companies and restaurants. The office is easy to reach by public transport as well as by car.
RSM BV is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities. RSM BV values internal mobility; therefore internal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. For more information, please visit the RSM BV website: www.rsm.nl.
What does RSM BV has to offer?
RSM BV offers a job at one of the leading business schools in Europe where the business and academic world come together. This job combines a variety of roles, where you can enjoy the dynamics of moving between application support and development and where you can be hands on when the situation requires it. In addition, RSM stimulates you to develop yourself at a professional and at a personal level as well, supported by education and training programmes. You will be part of a close, innovation-driven team on a vibrant university campus and your ambition and personal drive will be greatly valued.
Furthermore, RSM BV offers:
• gross monthly salary between € 3.900,- and € 5.900,-, depending on knowledge and experience
• 8% holiday allowance
• attractive pension (premium free DC scheme)
• 25 holiday days
• 12 ADV days
• Hybrid office vs home working scheme
• Commuting and home-working allowance
• Personal development training options
How to apply
Are you interested in this challenging position in an environment where you can contribute to the professional growth of (future) leaders and therefore make impact on society? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. We’ll let you know as soon as possible if you are invited for an interview.
Would you first like to learn more about the organization or the position? Please contact our consultant Janine Trompetter by telephone (06-29472010) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are aiming at completing the recruitment process before the 1st of March 2023.