Vacature Client Advisory Assistant
The Client Advisory Assistant (CAA) is responsible for assisting the Client Advisor (CA) in delivering high-quality services to private clients in relation to all core services provided by the Anthos Family Office.
As a CAA you will:
- Independently handle individual client requests and defined tasks allocated within the Client Advisory team – mainly in the areas of wealth management, estate planning and personal advice, such as (subject to any applicable regulatory restrictions):
- Investment transactions;
- Client/customer due diligence;
- Investment risk profiles and legal compliance;
- Gift process and execution;
- Cash monitoring and planning.
- Support research and prepare initial drafts of advice for client advisors;
- Support the CA as you:
- Plan and arrange client meetings;
- Monitor and coordinate ongoing action points;
- Schedule, prepare for and attend Family Member Team meetings;
- Update key client information in the software system and proactively ensure that the data is up to date, complete and subject to the appropriate validation;
- Support the client management system (OPAL software) processes as required;
- Align processes between Anthos offices.
- Act as a back-up for private clients in the event of CA absence or unavailability.
- Prepare client materials and presentations.
- Education bachelor level;
- A self-starter attitude: practical and outcome-focused; you do not require micro-management, but will leverage common sense to work effectively when confronted with ambiguity;
- A highly organised approach, capable of managing deadlines, including checking on medium- and long-term deadlines, action points and follow-up tasks, as well as immediate ones
- High level of integrity and confidentiality;
- Thorough attention to detail;
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- A curiosity to develop an understanding of key legal concepts (e.g. those relating to basic estate planning and relevant legal structures, such as trusts, foundations and bewind).”
- The ability to plan your own work and work independently;
- The ability to bring structure and organisation to client work.
- Good interpersonal skills for successful interaction with individuals and groups inside and outside the organisation;
- A strong client focus and service orientation;
- Good team-working skills;
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- 32- 40 hours week.
Family-owned for six generations, COFRA is united around a common mission – to amaze customers and be a force for good. The enterprise cares deeply about people and the communities it serves, striving to have a lasting positive impact on society and the environment. Like-minded professionals throughout the organisation share in the family owners’ mission to make a real difference every day.
In retail, real estate and investment, COFRA aims to set industry-leading standards of quality while demonstrating that business can play a powerful role in society. COFRA businesses operate autonomously in the spirit of engaged entrepreneurship. The fashion retail company C&A is the oldest business in the group, dating back to 1841. Redevco, a commercial real estate business with a focus on retail was founded in 1999, and Bregal, a global private equity firm in 2002. For almost a century, Anthos Fund & Asset Management (AFAM) has provided comprehensive asset management to the family, their philanthropies and various pension funds of COFRA entities. COFRA (full name COFRA Holding AG) was established in 2001 to coordinate the global commercial activities of the family owners.
Each of the group businesses operates independently while upholding the mission and values that bind the COFRA group. Integrity and respect are historically important values within COFRA and in concert with entrepreneurship are the foundation for the future development of our people and the organisation.
Anthos is part of COFRA Holding AG and is an international family office providing professional advice, tax, legal and financial services, as well as certain asset and wealth management services. On behalf of Anthos we are searching candidates for the position of Client Advisory assistant.
Interested? Please apply to
Employment Services B.V.
t.a.v. Drs. Diederik Leeman MBA,
Oude Utrechtseweg 18B
3743 KN BAARN