Finance Analyst (vervuld)
Functie omschrijving Finance Analyst (vervuld)
This position is based in the European headquarters in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands and reports to the European Finance Manager with a dotted line reporting to the European Payroll Manager. Working in a cross functional structure, the role is hands on and includes monitoring, overseeing and communicating between the outsourced provider, legal accounting and management accounting. The role requires teaming up with colleagues throughout Europe, Asia and the US.
Tasks & Responsibilities are:
• Detailed review of balance sheet accounts and reconciliations for month end reporting.
• Working with the offices in Europe to maintain, optimize and implement improvements to (financial) processes and procedures;
• Local Payroll business process owner within the European Payroll function responsible for managing and overseeing processes and systems with the outsourced providers and ensuring payroll close processes are met;
• Liaising with both internal and external auditors and presenting them with necessary information;
• Acts as the link between legal and management accounting within European entities;
• Support in statutory audits and the preparation of Statutory Accounts;
• Preparation of government information reports;
• Ad hoc requests as required and participation in projects.
Functie eisen Finance Analyst (vervuld)
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluent in English;
• Is a team player with a ‘can do’ mentality;
• Is a self-starter and ambitious;
• Has the ability to initiate and follow through process and procedure improvements;
• Has affinity and good knowledge of Dutch GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS;
• Has strong accounting and analytical skills;
• Is able to work effectively in a cross functional business environment;
• Completed a study at minimal bachelor level, including Finance/Accounting/Business Economics certificates;
• Obtained a minimum of 3 years working experience;
• Has working experience in an international environment;
• Possesses knowledge and experience with ERP Systems (SAP) and reconciliation management programs (Blackline);
• Is prepared to develop further through internal and/or external education;
• Has excellent Excel/Word/PowerPoint skills.