Business Controller (vervuld)
Functie omschrijving Business Controller (vervuld)
Next to getting ‘in control’ of finance, it’s important to structure financial reporting, set up a management information system and manage cash flow. As the only in-house employee in finance, you will be involved in handling the finances 'from A to Z'.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Preparing monthly relevant financial reporting
• Exercise full control over accounts payables and receivables
• Advise and support the business on all finance related matters
• Assist the management in making decisions based on solid financial data
• Manage the overall budgets and assist in setting business targets
• Understanding and analysing the actual and projected performance
• Assist with further ERP implementation
• Implement and support process improvement initiatives
Functie eisen Business Controller (vervuld)
• A degree for a four-year college or university in economics or finance
• Sufficient, relevant experience, preferably in a result-driven, complex organisation
• Very good analytical and strong communication skills
• Strong, independent sparring partner, able to oversee the small, but complex organization.
• Self-starter, energetic, proactive and customer-oriented
• Excellent English language skills and another European language, preferably German, is an asset
• Very strong business sense, persuasive skills and result driven
• Strong and pro-active personality,
• Mastering ERP and general office software programs will be valued as an asset.
• Ambitious, together with a ‘hands on’ mentality
This job will be interesting for high potential candidates who like to work in an international environment where you can make a real difference! You will be enabled to develop yourself at different levels and have real influence on the results. The company is informal and dynamic, the product is environmental friendly. They will offer a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and the opportunity to grow with the role as well as the organization.